Every woman prefers to put on make-up to look appealing. But do we take as much care of our Cosmetics as we’re concerned about our make-up? It is generally observed that majority of the women are careless about maintaining their cosmetics properly. For example, they leave the lipstick open after applying it, keep a foundation puff outside the case, misplace the eye shadow brush etc.
So let’s see how to take care of our cosmetics and what the expiry date of different cosmetics is-
- Always keep foundation in a cool place.
- Shake the bottle before using the foundation.
- Take little foundation on the palm and then apply on the face.
- Never use foundation on the make –up because it will look awful.
- If your skin irritates while applying the foundation, stop using it because it may be spoiled.
- Keep in mind that the life of a foundation is 6 months to one year, not more than that.
- Never take moisturiser with the finger. Otherwise, it will spoil very quickly. Use a plastic spoon or ice-cream stick for that.
- Moisturiser should be kept away from water.
- BY mistake if you take out more moisturiser than required, never pour it back to the bottle.
- If we don’t get the moisturiser in proper proportion from the bottle, then it means that it’s spoiled.
- Remember that the Life of a moisturiser is 6 months to one year.
- Always use face powder with the puff.
- Never keep the powder cap open after using it.
- Keep the face powder away from a moist place.
- Life of the face powder is 2 years.
- When the colour of the concealer changes, it means that it is spoiled.
- If you want to increase the life of your concealer, then keep its brusher at a safe and clean place
- Life of the concealer will be-
Powder and stick concealer- approx. 2 years
Liquid concealer – approx. 8 months
- Consider that the speed of bacteria’s development is faster in cream based eye shadow than in powder based eye shadow
- Always use clean makeup brush for applying an eye shadow
- If you apply the eye shadow with your fingers, make sure you wash your hands before applying eye shadow.
- Life of eye shadows is approx. 6 to 12 months for cream based and 2 years for powder based eye shadow.